canadian preTzel

never too salty and always fresh...

RAIN

Well, I had a date last night! Okay, so it was with my dad. Whatever. Still a date. He even paid for my pizza and concert ticket! Going to shows together has become our "thing" and I love it.

We went to see RAIN, the Beatles Experience for the second time this year. AWESOME is an understatement! I wish Blogger had a thesaurus feature. The first time we saw them back in early spring, I was completely blown away. I actually had to remind myself that I wasn't really watching the Beatles. I was careful not to be one of those screaming fans that tear at their hair and pass out. They are just amazing. From the sets, to the costumes, to the mannerisms, and of course the voices, they really have it down. The energy at those shows is contagious and there's just something so magical about the music of the Beatles. Seriously, if you're even a mild Beatles fan, you have to see this show. Love it, love it, love it!! Can't say enough about it.

0 comments: